Friday, December 10, 2010

Summary of the trip

This will be my last post to the blog. The trip has gone very well, and I must say again that I feel very blessed to be a part of this amazing group. Because of your prayers and the prayers of saints all over the world, we can certainly see much immediate fruit from our efforts. Until we reunite in heaven with our Cambodian brothers and sisters in Christ, we will certainly not know the extent of the impact our team has made. As time passes and follow-up is made possible by local pastors and future teams, the seeds that we have planted will be watered. But only because of God will the increase be realized. I Cor :6-9

Please check out two video at the bottom about one documented healing healing and also more about the feeding center. They are excellent.

Thank you one last time for your prayers on my behalf in these past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment